- Estate sales are held on premises with all items individually
tagged, priced and attractively displayed.
- We use extensive local, Internet and email advertising.
- Our service is confidential, professional and sensitive to the
needs of the customer and family members.
- Our services include complete or partial estate liquidation.
Reasons can include moving to assisted living, nursing home or
- We work closely with executors of estates, attorneys,
accountants and other professionals involved in the estate.
- Handling a loved one's estate or experiencing the necessity of
having to liquidate your own estate can be a difficult task. Our
goal is to make the task as smooth as possible.
- Organizing, cleaning and displaying of household
- Identifying items to be sold and removing
personal effects not to be sold.
- Pricing and tagging all items to be sold.
- Providing all tables, shelves and locked cases.
- Arranging for all local advertising. We also
advertise on our web page and email.
- Obtaining all permits as necessary by city and
- Providing adequate staff during the sale and
arranging for security if needed.
- Collecting and submitting all sales tax.